Welcome to Claydreamers Pottery Studio, below you’ll find important information about attending our classes.
What to bring:
- Please bring an apron, towel and wear closed toe shoes
- Please refer to the attached diagram. There are four angle parking spaces at the top of the property, there are also two spaces available at the top of the driveway
- Please consider our neighbours and not park in areas marked on the diagram as No Parking
- Please try to use our spaces first before parking elsewhere in the street
- Please tuck in off the road when angle parking
Health & Safety
- Closed toe shoes must be work in the studio at all times
- Clothing, aprons and towels need to be washed after each session
- I recommend you soak before washing as clay may harm the motor of washing machines
- Tool Boxes and Tools should be kept clean and free of clay
- Clay scraps and shavings should be picked up from the floor or swept up using dustpan and broom before the clay dries
- All studio tools should be washed and returned to place of origin
- Table tops must be sponged down using generous amounts of water, paying attention to the entire table not just the small area in front of you
- Please see last page for Covid-19 conditions
- Please put heavy throwing slop & slip into the recycling bucket and not in the sink
- Thoroughly clean wheel, wheel pan & all containers and sponges. After the wheel dries off wipe down with microfiber towel to remove clay dust
- Upturn stools onto wheels at the end of the session
- Always wear gloves when glazing
- Glaze onto newspaper for quick clean up
- Wash wax application brushes thoroughly before they dry
- Glaze splashes and spills should be wiped up straight away including the floor and the exterior of the glaze bucket and brushes
Missed Classes and Make-up sessions
- If you are unable to attend your scheduled class, please let us know via text to 0417 054 035.
- Please note that make-up classes are required to be taken within the term. Due to high demand for class space they can no longer be carried over to next term.
PARKING DIAGRAM – Please do not park in red areas.
- Please do not attend class if you, or a close contact are unwell or a notified close contact of a covid-19 case or hotspot
- Please sign in before each class
- Please use hand sanitiser provided
- Please wash your hands thoroughly & often
- Please maintain social distance where possible
- Please comply with any other safety directions or restriction changes.